Thursday 13 March 2008

Off to Utila...

Sorry I haven't written for so long - and not about to remedy that now either! Loads has been happening - Bridal Showers and sports day to mention just a few. However, I have no time to sit and write it now so I will get around to it next week!
On Saturday I am off to Utila (Caribbean Island off Honduras coast) for 4 days. I am still amazed I can go somewhere so beautiful that is so close and so cheap!! Amanda is doing her scuba diving course and I am looking forward to a few days away from the school and it's craziness! There are 6 of us going so it should be quite a laugh.

Will tell you all about it when I return!

By the way - how come I get 21 comments on my last blog - mainly to do with my brother referring to me as a muppet??!! Yet, on other entries...not so many!?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least all those comments from your brother show that he is reading your blog and thinking of you, even if he calls you a muppet!! Have a lovely break in Utila; we'll look forward to the photos! Take care, love Barbara x

Unknown said...

Lovely to hear from you, I love reading your blogs (and the comments that follow!) Hope you have a great time in Utila. Luv Katie

jean said...

Lifes just one long holiday for some,typical teacher job!!!!!!(sorry B.)Is this a long weekend or a special holiday because isn't it Easter next week? Keep safe, God Bless, love Jean

Anonymous said...

Hi
Hope you have a great time!
It really does sound wonderful!
We still really miss you back here and wish we could actually see you again.
We all love you loads!
Love from Anna

Anonymous said...

Hi

Happy Easter

Lots of Love Gemma and Svie

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Jean P
Happy Easter hope you had a wonderful break and get some Easter Eggs in your delayed parcels or will you receive those just in time for Christmas!
Jeanx