Monday 4 May 2009

My new favourite place!

I have a new favourite place -Texaco Cruz gas station! They washed my car inside and out for me today. The other place charged me 40L and took 10 mins to wash outside. These guys charged 60L and took about 45 mins cleaning inside and out. Wonderful. The men didn't shout at me either or stare. Love it. At one point there were 4 men cleaning the inside - windows, everything! I am SO excited!! They greased my points too (I have no idea of the word in English but that is the literal translation!) so my car no longer squeaks when I drive!
Far too exciting. I might actually be able to sell the thing now. I've written Adony's number on the back (with correction fluid) so people can call him if they want to buy it - I'm keeping out of it!

Let's see what happens!
I'm even giving you photos of my super clean car! I'm that excited by it. (though rainy season is here again and so the mud will soon ruin it again!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Nice CLEAN car!
Post a pic when it gets really dirty.
Still enjoying the updates and loving the photos!
Love from Anna