Sunday 12 August 2007

It all starts tomorrow!

This is just a very quick post. I've had a really lovely week here. I've done lots of gardening and relaxing and have been with Sue into town to buy my plastic boxes - always important! The other teachers arrive tonight and so I will go down to my house to meet them soon. I"m spending toight at Sue's house again and will move in tomorrow. I'll let you know what they are like when I see them. It's been raining all day today, which has been very welcome. It's still warm rain but cools things down a bit.

Tomorrow the 'Orientation' starts - in school learning how the school operates, getting to grips with things etc. We have 2 weeks of that and it gives me a chance to get my classroom straight.

Thank you for leaving comments on my blog, I love hearing from people! Keep commenting, I am trying to reply to people and if I haven't replied to you yet I'll try! If Peter, John or Caroline read this then you need to email me!!

4 comments:

jean said...

hi katharine, glad to see your a lot happier now. just checked your weather forecast looks like you've got a few showers in the next week so hope you dont get wet moving in to new place, hope all goes well. when do you start collecting turtles? love Jean

Anonymous said...

Hi Katharine! Have very much enjoyed catching up with your news. Love Sue X

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are settling in now and we are so pleased - sorry it's taken a while to get your bits we've had such a chaotic last two weeks... will go into town on Monday and buy crocs and "other bits" and pass onto Lynsey for you. Love Leigh xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kafsy,
Good to read your blog page. Have you now moved into your flat? What's it like?
Let me know how your getting on with an E-mail if you can. I did send you one via your E-mail address but got no reply. Hope you got it. Let me know if you get anything through the post. We are going on hols tomorrow and dad is hopefully going to join us for a few days.
You take care and hopefully we will hear from you soon.
Keep away from those eight legged monsters!
John