Monday 3 March 2008

Hurray, hurray!

It is finally happening.....my packages are ALL arriving. It is so exciting! I had started to give up hope of ever seeing any of them. I posted a whole load of packages to myself in July before I left and last week they started to arrive. I have had another 2 today. Randomly they arrived the same day as a letter that was posted at the end of January but heh!

Yes, I have had 8 so far in the last 10 days. Things people have posted in Jan/Feb have arrived already too. Someone somewhere is sorting it out.

Feel free to start posting me things again! (Galaxy choc, tea bags!!!!)

Hurray!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi its Jean P
Really been enjoying reading your blog just hadn't got round to letting you know.
One of the first things I check after Emails. Hope you get a chocolate fix in one of your parcels perhaps some Easter Eggs!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are now getting ur parcels, it must feel like Christmas again!! Have put my car in for MOT tomorrow, fingers crossed it all goes OK!
Am please you are feeling at home now keep up the blogs! luv Kat

jean said...

I can't believe after all this time there could be a 2nd Jean.So pleased your Christmas has come at last.Now feel more safe to send things out rather than keep begging for visitors for you (but I guess you'd like them as well)!!!Keep safe,keep well,God Bless, love Jean (the real one)

Anonymous said...

Hi
I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the calendar and the note that you sent me! It was great! I have sent you a letter but I am not sure when it is going to get there but hopefully it will be soon. Thank you again!
Luv from Anna