Wednesday 10 December 2008

Bodyguards!

We had our school Christmas dinner tonight, was actually really good. Singing Christmas carols, good food and then fireworks, sparklers and roasting marshmallows on the bonfire! My kind of Christmas dinner.
However, I had to leave my car there as I have no clutch fluid and there is a problem with the pump - basically I can't change gear! The funniest part of the evening was that Dr Lazama (Gladys) our Director of the board offered to give Amanda and I a lift home. However, she had heard about where we live and would only take us with 2 men in the car as bodyguards!! So Hermes was put in the boot as the car was full (was an estate car!)

It's not the point I normally drive around by myself!

I really will put an update of the goings on in November very soon.....

1 comment:

jean said...

Cars eh!! essential part of our lives so why are they so dirty and diffficult to look after. Maybe you need a bodyguard that trained as a vet and is multi-lingual and just happens to love all things mechanical,oh and also single!!
God Bless, love Jean.x