Tuesday 22 April 2008

Typical Honduran evening??

So, this time last year I was sat at home wondering what Honduras was like. Wondering what I would be doing in the evenings for entertainment. Apparently all my pre-conceptions were.....wrong!

Yes, tonight is football night - my favourite night of the week. Everyone goes out to play football and I get the house to myself. And what am I doing in these precious hours??? I am...playing on the Xbox!!!?

Enoc has lent us his Xbox and I am utterly horrendous at it and so whilst everyone is out I'm getting some practise in! Noel and Enoc thrash me by miles and so I need all the practise I can get with my racing skills!!

Who'd have thought I'd be sat in Honduras racing a Ferrari?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thought of racing a Ferrari sounds more fun than playing football any day of the week! A real Ferrari would be better but I guess that would make you stand out even more!! Love Barbara x

jean said...

What's an xbox? (guess that shoews my age) God bless ,love Jean x ps sale thursday, do you need anything?

Anonymous said...

Some things are the same all over the world... when T & A are away C and me practice on PS2 (and Nintendo DS if they've left them behind!)
Brilliant, M & S sale - just what my bank balance doesn't need. Thanks Jean!
Love CHAT