Sunday 26 September 2010

New Day, New lock!

Well, today I realised how much people want to help me here, it was very sweet. Everyone at church was very sweet. My laptop was stolen on the day of the Men's Fellowship meeting - which meant all the men in church know what happened and are offering to help with whatever!

I also decided that the front door key that couldn't be found..really can't be found. I have searched everywhere and it trly has disappeared. Not wanting to take risks I went out today and bought a new lock - and fitted it myself. I bought the same brand lock and so just had to remove the old one and put the new one in - no new holes etc!! Done. So at least I know noone can enter my house with that old key. I feel a lot safer.

More good news is that Israel has lent me his old laptop until I can get sorted. It has no battery, so has to stay plugged in and the sound card doesn't work so well....but it means I can stay in touch and so I am in no way complaining, am entirely grateful!! It will certainly do until I can sort something out. But how I miss my computer - was just what I wanted!! haha...that'll teach me. I do, however, keep realising how much was on it that I need.
As long as I don't think about it I"m fine, as soon as I think about it..not so fine!! So, the answer is to stop thinking.

I have failed miserably in trying to find God's plan in all this, but as I am no longer thinking I am ok about it!!

I didn't go back to the Police Station today, I couldn't face it. Ovidio and Norma invited me for lunch instead. I will go tomorrow...not that it will do any good, but I shall do my part in all this.

1 comment:

jean said...

Hello, sorry no comments but pc been to 'hospital' twice this month. fingers crossed 3rd time lucky. Sorry to hear of so many problems, as you say best not to think about them. Take each day at a time and with Gods help all will be well. Keep well, keep safe, god Bless, love Jean.x
ps Did your card ever arrive via usa?
will not risk sending anything else til' i know.